Tuesday, April 7, 2015

What I learned about business, the consulting industry, and myself from day on the ice, curling

Nah, I'm just kidding.  With all the LinkedIn posts and work-focused blogs out there, it has become commonplace to see titles like “What the Fast and the Furious teaches us about persistence” or “The parallels between the NFL and office politics”. 

We did organize a Centric Boston team event at a curling facility and had a blast so I wanted a reason to share.  I could get all bloggy and say the game requires precision, balance, teamwork, strategy, execution, blah, blah, blah.  While all of that is true, it was just nice to spend a little time with colleagues and try something you don't get to do every day.  I'd recommend trying it if you ever get the opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment